In the 19 years I have been coming to Nantucket, I never got around to going on the Sconset Bluff Walk until this summer. And that was a mistake. Because this walk is now my favorite. And I think everyone (year-rounders, summer residents, and tourists) should go on this little stroll through people’s backyards (I know it sounds invading…but it’s a public walkway so they are used to it!). Weaving in and out of little tree-covered passageways to discover the beach on your right and the beautiful grey-shingled houses on the left was just magical. I swear I fall more in love with Nantucket each and every summer. (Even when I don’t think it’s possible to love it any more than I already do). Here is a little video I put together so you can go on the walk and our trip to the Sconset Market for an after-walk treat too:
1. First off, IT’S FRIDAY!!!
2. My DIY Vintage Shirt Salt Bath was a MAJOR failure. Don’t try it. What a let down. (I am working on another recipe… if it works then I will share it with you.)
3. Why are all the stores already putting out Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff? It’s slightly disturbing. Where has this year gone?
4. I am officially Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Eligible as of 3 days ago! Wahoo!
5. Caroline is coming to LA tomorrow! I can’t even wait!
6. Motto of the week/month/year – Look up, Get up and Don’t ever give up!!! Loving this video my cousin shared. Check it out if you need some inspiration…
7. AND FINALLY, don’t forget to have a little fun this weekend! CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND!
Fall is just around the corner so Milly & Grace is gearing up for one of its favorite seasons with featuring brand new Minnie Rose Cashmere Ruanas at www.millyandgrace.com.
The Minnie Rose Cashmere Ruana is a Milly & Grace Bestseller! This super soft wrap is the perfect piece that will keep you warm, but still chic on a cool fall evening! They come in an array of colors, can be dressed up or down and look great paired with a tee, tank, maxi dress, linen pants or of course, your favorite pair of denim.
They can also be worn a couple different ways which make the Ruana the most versatile item in your closet! You can wear the seam in the back as pictured above or drape the seam down the side.
The Ruanas also make the perfect scarf! Just pull it all forward and you have yourself an elegant cashmere scarf to wear for every occasion!
We are also excited to feature 4 Minnie Rose “Fringe” Cashmere Ruanas! They have all of the perks of the classic knife-edge, but with fringe detailing!
Still not convinced… Check out “Tuesdays With Tim’s” opinion on the Ruana that was up on the blog a couple months ago! http://www.millyandgracegirls.com/tim-meets-the-ruana/
So, the next time you find yourself watching a beautiful sunset and you’re a little cold, remember the Ruana at Milly & Grace!
Have fun shopping because after all,
“Girls just Ru-WANNA have fun”