Get excited people because Spring 2015 is going to be pretty! Think soft & refreshing. A mixture of cool & warm tones. A nice departure from the predictable pastels.
- The crop top is still in. I can’t believe that I am actually going to say this but I’ve come around to it. I know, I know, but the fashion companies are making it more wearable. The crop isn’t soo cropped – it’s hitting right at top of your jeans. Expect to see some at Milly & Grace!
- We saw a lot of halter necklines – both in dresses and tops.
- Neon is out.
- One thing I get asked year after year is, “Are maxi dresses going to be in next year?”. My answer: I don’t think they are going anywhere. I think I can speak on behalf of most girls and say that we love wearing them. You just feel pretty in them! And you don’t have to shave your legs.
- Sheer is in. I’m seeing sheer details and lots of sheer skirts (with linings of course).
- Vegans cover your eyes. Suede is in.
And without further ado, here are some of my top picks from a few Milly & Grace brands:
REBECCA TAYLOR CROP TOP & SKIRT COMBO – I told you that I picked up a few crop tops! SPLENDID SHOES: We love Splendid shoes because they have great everyday styles for a great price! Most of them run around $100 or less.
And for the grand finale… We picked up a new line! CHAN LUU clothing. When you hear Chan Luu, you automatically think of their famous bracelets. But they started doing clothing and it’s beautiful! I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this skirt & sequin top! This is only just a taste of what’s to come!