Where do the days go?!? I can’t believe it’s almost APRIL?? Milly & Grace opens in a little over a month?!? Caroline is almost done with her junior year?! WHAT????
I have been running around like a crazy person! What day is it???? Oh yeah, it’s Monday…
Let’s get on the same page!
1. My sisters sent me this… and I was like…. umm…. why are you sending me this?
2. Caroline has been so busy with classes and school work! But as I mentioned before, she’s also been working for one of the biggest wedding planners in LA… Mindy Weiss!! Caroline ABSOLUTELY loves it!! Get ready, Nantucket! You are going to have a kickass… Sorry, Patty…. a kick butt…. wedding planner ready to plan your dream weddings!
Work selfie! Note: Her lipstick matches her “pop of color” necklace. That day, she was manning the front desk, so naturally, I pranked called her… Just to make sure she was on her game. I pretended I was Oprah. #bestsisterever
3. Emily has been busy getting ready to open the store!! Luckily, she has the cutest little helper ever. Ivy Girl! Ivy has been helping out at the store, supervising the new floors, trying on all the clothes… Emily even has her steaming all the new clothes and writing emails… Ivy is really good at spell checking.
4. I have been crazy busy working on all of our projects for Lineage Entertainment Group! We are developing TV shows, features, a documentary that we are shooting this summer, a non profit acting class, a new poetry night AND MORE!!! Everything that I set out to do when I moved here, is happening now! It is hard to put into words, right now, how I feel about this team/family that I am working with and the projects we are working on. I am one lucky girl!
5. Is everyone watching American Crime?!?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE!!!! My partner, Richard Cabral, is starring in this new drama from Academy Award Winner, John Ridley. This show is pushing boundaries! They set out to create a show that at the heart of it, like at the heart of all of us, we are all human beings and a part of the human race… no matter what skin color, race, religion, gender you are. Love it.
Last week, Lineage Entertainment Group helped to organize a screening with Homeboy Industries and ABC for American Crime. We screened the first two episodes of the new drama and had a Q & A with the cast, one of the writers, executive producers and the creator, John Ridley.
It was an amazing night. AND GUESS WHAT!? CAROLINE AND COLIN GOT TO COME TOO!!!!!!
Well that’s it for this Monday! I have to get back to work! I hope everyone is well :) XOXO