Well, hello there! How have you all been? I must apologize, on behalf of myself and my sisters, for dropping off the face of the world wide web. Life happened to all three of us! We got so busy that we had to take an unexpected break… but we missed it so much that we decided to come back!
So, let me get started on filling you in on what’s been happening the last few months…
1. Patty (Our #1 fan) was not ok with our hiatus from the blog.
2. I started a production company with this amazing group of guys. They not only are inspired, creative geniuses, powerhouse actors and brilliant storytellers, but they all have the biggest hearts underneath their tough guy exteriors… It is the start of something special.
3. I was cast by Terrence Malick in a tiny role in his upcoming movie, Knight of Cups, starring Christian Bale, Natalie Portman and Cate Blanchett. I play an actress playing Marie Antoinette… The trailer was finally released and I made it into the trailer!! Now, let’s keep our fingers crossed that my scene with Christian Bale made the final cut! The movie premieres this February at Berlinale.
Check out the trailer here…
4. Emily and the Milly & Grace store had an amazing season last year!! Thank you to every one of our lovely Milly & Grace girls who shop with us every year! Emily and Patty have already been shopping up a storm for this next season the past two weeks… here they are (with Caroline) in NYC at the shows!
5. Caroline is back in Malibu and back to school life… back to getting up early for classes…. on the beach!!!!! Here she is with Hannah at their first surfing class….
None of us feel bad for her and her heavy school work load. Just kidding… we are so proud of you and your hard work… and your straight A’s :)
6. We are also SO PROUD of our little sister who just scored an internship with the amazing, celebrity wedding planner, Mindy Weiss! Our cute little wedding planner in the making….
7. I’m pet sitting my neighbor’s fish this week. I’m kinda nervous about it. I hate fish. Fish were the only pets I was ever allowed to have growing up. I would get really excited about getting fish from the pet store! I would always get a white and an orange goldfish and name them Macaroni and Cheese. Anyways, those fish never had a long life span in my hands… let’s all say a little prayer for this blue beta fish named, Sushi.
8. Patriots are going to the Super Bowl!!
9. A quote to ponder from MLK in MLK Day – “We must combine the toughness of the serpent with the softness of a dove, a tough mind and a tender heart.”
10. Happy Same Page Monday!! Talk to you all soon! XOXO